Meet Files / Entry Deadlines for Computer Teams
Our Meets are run with HY-TEK Meet Manager. Please send entries and roster to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9 pm on Monday for Wednesday evening meets, and 9 pm on Thursdays for Saturday morning meets.
Pinole Swim Center
- Address: 2554 Simas Ave., Pinole, CA 94564
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 516, Pinole, CA 94564
Email address: email@example.com
Rochelle Muffett, (510)-734-6354, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyle Berry email@example.com
Mike Stokowski (510) 435-3942, firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim Meet Times
The Pinole Swim Center gate will open at the designated time; parents who arrive early will not be allowed into the facility until the designated time.
|Meet Time||9–12 pm||6–9 pm|
|Doors Open||7:15 am||5 pm|
|Visiting Team Warmup||8:00–8:25 am||5:30 pm|
|Seals Warmup||7:30–7:55 am||5:15–5:30 pm|
- Visiting Team: Odd number lanes
- Seals Team: Even number lanes
- Home Camp: Under solar panels
- Visitor Camp area: Grassy area on side of pool
Visiting Team Work Assignments
- Timers/Recorders: 9 (2 per even # lanes and 1 per odd # lanes)
- Ribbons Writers: 1 (report to computer desk after IM events are completed)
- Stroke & Turn: 2 (rotate)
- Shepherds: Team’s own parent volunteers
Ribbons are provided for individuals placing 1st-6th place overall, heat winners for individual events with multiple heats and 1st and 2nd for relays. Participation ribbons are provided for all swimmers not placing for 8 and unders only. Scoring will follow league rules.
No ribbons for 15-18’s.
Order of Events—Number of Heats
- Medley Relay—1 heat
- IM—1 heat
- Freestyle—3 heats
- Breaststroke—2 heats
- Butterfly—2 heats
- Backstroke—3 heats
- Free relay—1 heat
The Seals Team Snack Bar is open on Saturday mornings and on Wednesday evenings for meal items. We will also sell a wide variety of drinks, snack items and candy.
- West on Highway 4
- Merge to I-80 West
- Exit Pinole Valley Road
- Turn Left onto Pinole Valley Road
- Turn Left on Simas Ave. (past Pinole Valley High school)
- The pool is on the left side of the street
Parking is available in lot next to the pool; you may also park on the street next to the pool in the neighborhood.