Swim Meet Information
The Pinole Swim Center gate will open at the designated time; parents who arrive early will not be allowed into the facility until the designated time.
|Meet Time||9–12 pm||6–9 pm|
|Doors Open||7:45 am||5 pm|
|Visiting Team Warmup||8:30–8:55 am||5:30–5:55 pm|
|Seals Warmup||8:00–8:25 am||5:00–5:30 pm|
Lane Assignments (6-lane pool)
- Visiting Team: Lanes 1,3,5
- Seals Team: Lanes 2,4,6
- Home Camp: Under solar panels
- Visitor Camp area: Grassy area on side of pool
Pinole Seals Pool Map
Visiting Team Work Assignments
- Timers/Recorders: 9 (2 per even # lanes and 1 per odd # lanes)
- Ribbons Writers: 1 (report to computer desk after IM events are completed)
- Stroke & Turn: 2 (rotate)
- Shepherds: Team’s own parent volunteers
Ribbons are provided for individuals placing 1st–6th place overall, heat winners for individual events with multiple heats and 1st and 2nd for relays. Participation ribbons are provided for all swimmers not placing for 8 and unders only. Scoring will follow league rules.
No ribbons for 13s and Up.
Order of Events: Total number of events 84
Number of heats will depend on the number of swimmers. We will combined events/heats where ever possible for time management.
- Medley Relay
- Freestyle - 2021, county has added 50 yd free for 15-18
- Free relay
The Seals Team Snack Bar is open on Saturday mornings and on Wednesday evenings for meal items. We will also sell a wide variety of drinks, snack items and candy.
- West on Highway 4
- Merge to I-80 West
- Exit Pinole Valley Road
- Turn Left onto Pinole Valley Road
- Turn Left on Simas Ave. (past Pinole Valley High school)
- The pool is on the left side of the street
Parking is available in lot next to the pool; you may also park on the street next to the pool in the neighborhood.