Meet Files / Entry Deadlines for Computer Teams
Our Meets are run with HY-TEK Meet Manager. Please send entries and roster to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9pm on Monday for Wednesday evening meets, and 9pm on Thursdays for Saturday morning meets.
Pinole Swim Center
- Address: 2554 Simas Ave., Pinole, CA 94564
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 516, Pinole, CA 94564
Email address: email@example.com
Rochelle Muffett firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyle Berry email@example.com
Katie Nash firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristy Ramirez email@example.com
Mike Stokowski firstname.lastname@example.org
Swim Meet Times
The Pinole Swim Center gate will open at the designated time; parents who arrive early will not be allowed into the facility until the designated time.
|Meet Time||9–12 pm||6–9 pm|
|Doors Open||7:15 am||5 pm|
|Visiting Team Warmup||8:30–8:55 am||5:30–5:55 pm|
|Seals Warmup||8:00–8:25 am||5:00–5:30 pm|
- Visiting Team: Odd number lanes
- Seals Team: Even number lanes
- Home Camp: Under solar panels
- Visitor Camp area: Grassy area on side of pool
Visiting Team Work Assignments
- Timers/Recorders: 9 (2 per even # lanes and 1 per odd # lanes)
- Ribbons Writers: 1 (report to computer desk after IM events are completed)
- Stroke & Turn: 2 (rotate)
- Shepherds: Team’s own parent volunteers
Ribbons are provided for individuals placing 1st–6th place overall, heat winners for individual events with multiple heats and 1st and 2nd for relays. Participation ribbons are provided for all swimmers not placing for 8 and unders only. Scoring will follow league rules.
No ribbons for 15–18’s.
Order of Events—Number of Heats
- Medley Relay—1 heat
- IM—1 heat
- Freestyle—3 heats
- Breaststroke—2 heats
- Butterfly—2 heats
- Backstroke—3 heats
- Free relay—1 heat
The Seals Team Snack Bar is open on Saturday mornings and on Wednesday evenings for meal items. We will also sell a wide variety of drinks, snack items and candy.
- West on Highway 4
- Merge to I-80 West
- Exit Pinole Valley Road
- Turn Left onto Pinole Valley Road
- Turn Left on Simas Ave. (past Pinole Valley High school)
- The pool is on the left side of the street
Parking is available in lot next to the pool; you may also park on the street next to the pool in the neighborhood.