Welcome to the Pinole Seals Swim Team. We are looking forward to a great 2018 season.
At least one parent/guardian registration is required.
New accounts will be sent an email confirmation message with instructions
to setup a password.
At least one parent/guardian email address must be provided.
Check the boxes to indicate which parent/guardians should receive team-wide emails.
Enter the information for each
being registered below.
At least one
registration is required.
District Of Columbia
Zip/Postal Code *
As the costs of running the team are ever increasing, we are always fundraising to help make the ends meet. Each family is required to raise and turn in $150.00.
If you are a returning family and have outstanding fines from the previous season, your registration will not be finalized until those fines have been paid. You will be notified if you owe any fines so that you can finalize your registration for this season. Your swimmer will not be able to begin practice until outstanding fines have been paid.
OBLIGATIONS:1. WORKING AT SWIM MEETS: Each family is required to earn a minimum of eight (8) (4 meets at home and 4 meets at an away meet) work credits. Those families with 15-18 age swimmers ONLY are required to earn four (4) credits. Failure to meet the work obligation will result in a $50 fine per credit/shift, with a maximum fine of $400. All families must work a shift at League Meet and at any Invitational Meet in which your swimmer participates. A work shift at Invitational Meets does not count towards the required 8 credits. Families are expected to work at Time Trials. Working at Time Trials does not count towards the required 8 credits.
2. NEW PARENTS: MANDATORY Parent Orientation for ALL families will be held during time trials at the pool. ( date and time TBD)
3. PRACTICE TIMES: Depending on ability, a swimmer may be moved to a different practice time. In this event, no partial credit of registration fees or additional practice time will be given.
4. FEES: Fees are payable in full at the time of registration. 7 years and older should be able to swim 25 yards. No swim distance requirement for 6 years and under.
5. Leaving the TeamIf you withdraw your swimmer from the team within the first five days of the swimmer’s officially registered start date you can receive a refund of all participation fees and a portion of the registration fees. There is a non-refundable $35 cancellation fee per swimmer, with no exceptions. To receive a refund, contact the President,Rochelle Muffett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-734-6354 within the first five days of the swimmer’s officially registered start date.
6. INFORMING THE BOARD: Any family leaving the team for any reason must inform the board in writing within 5 days of leaving. Send the note to Seals, P.O. Box 516, Pinole, CA 94564 or via e-mail at email@example.com
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND MY OBLIGATIONS AS EXPLAINED ABOVE. I UNDERSTAND THAT FAILURE TO FULFILL THESE OBLIGATIONS WILL RESULT IN A FINE AND/OR MY CHILD(REN) BEING REMOVED FROM THE TEAM.
The league requires the team to have a copy of your swimmers Birth Certificate on file. If you are a new swimmer please email a copy of the birth certificate to Dani Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also bring a copy of the birth certificate to the pool on the first day of practice. No Birth Certificate may result in your swimmer not being allowed in the pool for practice.