Update on Fundraiser purchases
Hi Seal Families,
The board would like to give you an update on all the purchases we have made during the off season with the fundraising money (swim-a-thon, dine and donate; MOD, Chipotle, Mountain Mike’s Pizza, Paint Night and Bingo).
We have purchased the following:
- An EZ-UP for our apparel booth which is at all home meets by the swim covers.
- Another EZ-UP, buckets, aprons, and clipboards for the Shepherd, we will use the EZ-UP at all the home and away meets. We realized that a common location for parents and swimmers to meet their shepards and coaches was important before their races.
- Large whiteboard for the 13-18 practices.
- Lockbox located in the main office to put swim payments and/or reimbursements notification to Brandi, our team Treasurer.
- Sink for the Seal Snack Bar, we are in need of a legal sink with three compartments.
Event this week
Monday May 6th - Team Suit fitting: Zumo will be on deck during practices for swimmers to figure out their swimsuit size.
Have a great weekend