Welcome to the Pinole Seals Swim Club page!
We are accepting 2022 Registration!
Spring season: April 11, 2022 - June 10, 2022
Summer season: June 13, 2022 - July 22, 2022
A few quick details:
* We are excited Coach Kyle and Coach Matt will be our head coaches!
* Spring and Summer schedule: 2022 Spring and Summer practice schedule
* A full tentative 2022 swim meet schedule is listed on our website:
2022 Pinole Seals schedule
* We hope to offer a Seal pup program for younger siblings, however, this depends on staffing. Please complete this interest form: Seal Pup Interest Form
We look forward to seeing returning and new Seals in April! If you have any questions about our program, please feel free to reach out.
See you on deck!
2022 Seals Board President
Mission Statement and Objectives
The Pinole Seals Swim Club is dedicated to providing a high quality, competitive recreational swim team. The swim team shall be operated in a manner so as to teach children the value of teamwork, commitment, and dedication to the task of accomplishing individual and common goals. The team shall also be operated so as to teach the technical skills necessary to compete in a competitive swimming environment.
- To provide the youth of West Contra Costa County and adjacent communities the opportunity to learn competitive swimming skills and to participate on a swim team.
- To teach the youth the physical and mental skills necessary to successfully participate as a member of a team in a competitive swim environment.
- To teach the youth the value of physical and mental preparation, setting individual goals, and the self-discipline and fortitude necessary to accomplish those goals.
- To provide the youth an opportunity to learn personal and interpersonal social skills.